Sunday, February 28, 2010

Love Is A Weird Thing...

Wow, it's been a while since I posted anything here. I have been working like crazy and as the month of love ends (so is my deadline)....I finally have time to post some of my own love in my own blog, without having my editors make a mark here and there. It feels like heaven!










Another thing that I think feels like heaven is looking at this fashion spread from W magazine (I forgot which issue). There's a lot of models, a lot of clothes, a lot of thing going on, but somehow it's just simple as it is. I don't know why I am so in love with their color scheme, their silhouette and the styling. I am also in love with the fact that there are a lot of models, but somehow it's not over crowded. I think that through the color scheme, I see that this fashion spread is very soft and very romantic. As the end of the month of love is finally arriving, I think it's very appropriate of me to post this fashion spread because...Ooohh, I am in love....


No comments:

Post a Comment