Friday, April 16, 2010

BANG BANG WANG!!





Alexander Wang's Pre-Fall 2010 Look Book.

Man, those sunglasses are ICONIC. It feels like somehow that sunglasses is the vocal point of the whole collection. It ties all the pieces together, with the Asian model and all. Even the medium length hair (I always thought that it was the awkward length). I am loving the structured blazers, pants, and I think he even had a jumpsuit. I want Alexander Wang!







Alexander Wang Spring Summer 2010 Look Book

I don't know, I'm not liking this one as much as I like his pre-fall collection. I don't quite know why. I'm liking the peep toe shoes. Also still thinking about rocking this medium length braided-or-messy-hair-styled hair. I'm starting to think that medium length hair is not so bad after all.

*I was just trying to compare 2 of the latest Wang's collection. Because I think his pre-fall is phenomenal. *

No comments:

Post a Comment