Saturday, July 31, 2010

FROM NOW ON...

You probably know by now I have been in love with photography ever since. All this year, I have been searching for my favorite one. And this year, I found one. So far, no one beats Benjamin Lennox. He is the epitome of everything I have ever loved in a photo. Flares, colors, and patterns. Looking at his pictures make me hold my breath in excitement and make me want to style for him ever so badly. I have never find anyone that fits the description so so close to perfection. You most probably think I'm crazy, but when you find something or someone that you think is the perfect one, wouldn't you want to do something about it? Wouldn't you want to work together with him? Wouldn't you just want to jump in to the scene and just make good pictures together?












Oh yeah I think I do...


No comments:

Post a Comment