Monday, August 30, 2010

BUSY KIND OF WONDERFUL





















I may not agree with every single thing chosen for this fashion spread, for example I may not use Malgosia Bela as the model (but then again, I don't know what's the story behind all this) and I may have disagree with a couple of the styling (no offense), and some of the picture actually felt flat (I am very sorry Mr. Meisel, I still love you nonetheless), but I have to admit as one of the busiest fashion spread I have ever encounter, this particular spread works really well with the whole summer concept, specially with the colors and everything. You can feel the summer just by looking at it, which meet up the whole expectations.

AND the fact that it is made in the year 2000 made Steven Meisel a GENIUS.



No comments:

Post a Comment