Saturday, November 27, 2010

CHILLS DOWN MY SPINE









If there's one thing you haven't know about me...It's probably this. I have a thing for feathers. I seriously do. Specially earrings and necklaces. My collection is growing slowly and very surely. It's not much yet, but it will be soon...

This photos is from purse 'n boots blog, and this beautiful mouth watering earrings and other accessories are from fauxtale, an accessory line made out of feathers, and apparently some kind of bones, of so much kinds. My eyes literally shines when I see this pictures, and my heart skipped a beat. I want it all, I wanna collect them all and most of all, I want to see her studio.

*ps. somehow I am not proud of this hobby of mine, knowing that feathers come from animals. And I love animals...But feathers are so pretty...Or is it fake??*

chills.

No comments:

Post a Comment