Tuesday, February 8, 2011

FUTURE HOUSE #3
















As you probably know by now I have started posting about fabulous homes. The kind of house I would love to own one day, architecture or interior wise, and the house that belongs to Marie Olsson Nylander, an interior designer who lives here with his husband and kid, is no exception. I am loving the white flooring and ceiling mixed with colors and plants and old junk that looks like it has been with the family for hundreds of years. I love the leather sofa, I love the old and rustique armoir or what ever it's called, I love the coffee table that I think was made out of a chunk of wood, I love the wicker baskets, I love the big windows without curtain, and I love how everything in this house look used and old and paint chipped everywhere. I LOVE IT!! I love it, I love it, I LOOOOOOVVVEEEEE IT!!!

Yeah, that's how much I love this house. Except maybe I would add a lot more to what's already there :p




No comments:

Post a Comment