Monday, May 6, 2013

THE FUTURE IS NOW
















Never before I was so amazed by futuristic work before. Never before I made a futuristic photo shoot concept before. Futuristic was never my thing, but this time I challenge my self to create something that is so far off my element and actually so pleased on how it turns out to be. Many many many thanks to Anton Ismael, the photographer that made everything I've ever done worth while and Patrick Owen and Anonymous, both brand that supports the whole shoot and all those who is involved in this magical photoshoot and for making my concept come to live. I could never be happier to see this.

Photographer: Anton Ismael
Concept and Fashion Styling: Arsy Medina
Model: Gaby @ Damn-inc.
Make Up Artist: Marina Sitohang
Supporting Brands: Patrick Owen and Anonymous
Location: Thirdeye Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment