Wednesday, October 21, 2009

April 2 might be a lousy day if it wasn't for you, Penny Lane...

I’ll have to make do with what we have. That’s a tough word. I felt like I was in a test in which if I failed, I wouldn’t graduate and I haven’t felt like that in quite some time and was planning on keeping it that way for a much longer time. But what can I do, eh? What we have is actually boy’s clothing. A blazer, a black hoodie, a black shirt, and a couple T-shirts are the only thing I could find. Aha, it’s easy. I made my already beautiful friend into a very beautiful rebel who is ready to gives you a slap in the face or spank you in the butt. That was fun. I had fun. Even though I woke up that morning with a massive hangover from Lala's surprise party the night before. I went home smiling and feeling quiet knackered at the same time that today. It is the perfect time to end the day. Light it up and pass it over. BLACK OUT!!




These were my favorite. I love how she captured the attitude I am aiming for. Thank you, LALA.

Ps. Peny Pujiati is a massively talented photographer. Thanks for making my portfolio a lot better with these pictures. I heart you, my dearest Penny Lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment