Sunday, October 18, 2009

Draw me, Audrey......Let me be the one on your woods.....

I know my life wouldn't be that fascinating be an inspiration for an artist, but perhaps, maybe....
Well anyways, Audrey Kawasaki is a BEAUTIFUL girl.
She paints.
On a piece of wood.
Which she does really GOOD.
Not a lot of times you find someone who is pretty with such talent, no?? Well, I think so. I like her, not that I know her or anything. But I like what she does. She draws a beautiful, lonely, kind-of-an-anime-character-but-not-actually, doe-but-Japanese eyed character that is stunning and so pretty. This is what Tyra Banks would say SMIZEEE...In the land of real world, this kind of girl, if they really do exist, would be the winner on America's Next Top Model. Her character's eyes tells sorrow, sexuality, yet very strong. It is so pretty it actually give me chills...




Sexy kind of pretty...



Very sexy...


She can even make a boy look pretty...This is a boy, right??

And she also does what looks like to be a house hold items. Can you believe it?? I can imagine having my self a small coffee table with her drawings. Oh my god, I'd DIE. I don't know if she have one or not or maybe she can take my idea and make me happy....



What is this? Some kind of plate? Or Tray maybe? I don't care. It looks like one. I can imagine if it is indeed a plate and I have one, it would be for my growing ring collection. I'd display both of them with pride in my soon-to-be-decorated bedroom.


And this...What is this wood ovals?? Is is some kind of coasters?? I LOVE THIS. I want this. AAarrgghh, she is driving me nuuutttsss... I wonder how must it feels like if I have one set of her dinning set to be used only on special occasion. With tea cups and saucers... Oh God, it tickles. Again, I don't know if she have this or not or maybe she can take my idea and make me happy.

Oh, this daydreaming about Audrey Kawasaki has got me very tired. I think I should stop doing this and go to bed. But before that, I think I should give you one more thing from Audrey Kawasaki. Just to make you love her even more....


The title of this drawing is for Lauren. Do you secretly wish that it was your name instead of Lauren's? That Lauren is one lucky person to have a drawing dedicated for her.

Oh well, that is it for today. My eyes are barely opened. And my body suddenly feels a lot heavier that it's actually dragging me down. Good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment