Monday, November 26, 2012

DREAMLOVER....







This is one of my work for Garuda Indonesia Inflight Magazine that I did with 2 fellow photographers, Sally Ann and Emily May, for their September 2012 issue. I have no luck on finding the magazine in the aircraft since my flight is due in October, so I was kind of one month late. I love this pictures. It is kind of quirky and childish in a very mature way. I love the fact that it's playful and colorful and also romantic in an unusual way. I have an amazing time working for the shoot and I would love to do another shoot with them. Hopefully I can do it real soon :)

Publication: Garuda Inflight Magazine
Issue: September 2012
Photographer: Sally Ann and Emily May
Fashion Stylist: Arsy Medina
Make Up Artist: Elizabeth Christina Prameswari
Model: Natalia Secemska (Damn-inc.) and Jakub Elias (VTM)
Location: Taman Mini Indonesia Indah

No comments:

Post a Comment