Wednesday, November 7, 2012

MORNING, Mrs. MAGPIE







Hi there, it's been ages since the last time i posted anything on my blog. It's not that I haven't been working or what not, but I have been too lazy to post anything. Excuse me for the bad quality pictures, I haven't got the pdf file from the magazine, as usual...It takes them ages to actually send MY PICTURE (no offense). I have no idea why. But anyways, this is one of my latest work for Dew Magazine, new world issue. I just love this...LOVE LOVE LOVE IT SO MUCH.

Title: Morning Mrs. Magpie
Publication: Dew Magazine
Issue: New World Issue
Photographer: Anton Ismael
Fashion Stylist: Arsy Medina
Model: Anastasia Bykova (damn.inc)
Make Up Artist: Marina Sitohang
Stylist Assistant: Yori Atira
Photographer Assistant: Ifan Hartanto

Hope you like it as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment